POOL SAFETY NOTICE
Special Message regarding pool saefty
POOL RULES AND INFORMATION
Our pool was opened on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.
Use of the pool is for Wood Creek Homeowners’ and their guests only.
Homeowners and/or renting residents are responsible for all actions of their children and guests.
The pool cannot be reserved for private use.
Each home is limited to a maximum of two (2) pool key fobs. If two (2) fobs have already been assigned to a property, one (1) of the cards must either be returned to Delmar Fairways LLC or disabled prior to a new fob being issued.
Guests are limited to a maximum of 4 per household and must be accompanied by an adult member 18 years or older at all times while using the pool.
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
1. All residents and guests must sign in with the lifeguard at each visit.
2. The entire pool enclosure and clubhouse are non-smoking areas.
3. Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
4. No eating or drinking is allowed while in the pool.
5. No glass containers are allowed inside the gated pool area.
6. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the gated pool area.
7. No animals/pets are allowed inside the gated pool area.
8. No running or rough housing are allowed inside the gated pool area.
9. No bicycles, scooters or skateboards are allowed inside the gated pool area.
10. No abusive language, loud radios or excessive noise are allowed inside the gated pool area.
11. Persons with an infectious disease are not allowed in the pool.
12. Proper swimwear must be worn in the pool – no cut-off pants allowed.
13. Persons under 15 years of age are not permitted inside the gated pool area or the pool without supervision by an adult 18 years or older.
14. The pool and gated pool area are not open for use without a lifeguard present.
15. Babies must be in appropriate waterproof swimwear while in the pool.
16. Rafts or other large floatation devices are not allowed in the pool.
17. Delmar Fairways, LLC assumes no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal property or effects left in pool area.
18. Delmar Fairways, LLC assumes no responsibility for any personal injury to anyone resulting from use of the pool.
19. The lifeguard on duty has full authority over the pool and its facilities and may enforce additional rules not listed.
VIOLATION OF POOL RULES MAY RESULT IN A
LOSS OF POOL PRIVILEGES
CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE THE POOL WITHOUT
NO DIVING AT ANY TIME
IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY
PRESS THE BUTTON ON THE RED EMERGENCY BOX
LOCATED ON THE FRONT OF THE POOL HOUSE
TO BE CONNECTED TO 911
Flag Raising Event
Approximately 30 residents participated in the 2012 Independence Day Flag-Raising event, including Delmar Mayor, Carl Anderton and Delmar Commissioner, Bunky Luffman. The American Flag was hoisted by six veterans from the community; the Maryland flag was raised by Barry Mehta; the Delmar Town flag was raised by the Mayor; and the community flag was raised by our first residents, Paul and Jill Braungart. The event was followed by a reception at the clubhouse.
We are working on the next edition of our newsletter for delivery to our homeowners.
If you have any items you would like to include (i.e., Yard Sale announcements, etc.), please enter them in the form below:
Notices to Residents & Visitors:
The Wicomico County Leash Law and the Wood Creek HOA Declaration and Covenants require
dog owners to pick up after their pets and keep them on a leash at all times when they are walking throughout the neighborhood. We love our furry neighbors, but we all need to keep Wood Creek clean and be courteous to our neighbors. Thank you!
Please do NOT walk out
onto or ride bikes on
the golf course!
For your own safety, we do not want anyone suffering injury from getting hit by a golf ball.
Golfers are not expecting random people to be walking around the course.
For the sake of maintenance, please do not enter the boundaries of the course... no adults, no children, no pets, no bikes. Any damage to the course features hinders play and the viability of the course itself... and any interruption in the management of the course directly affects our home values.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping make Wood Creek a great community!
Charlie Palmer -
Chairperson of the Oversight Committee
Jack Lenox -
Chairperson of the Architectural Review Committee (ARC)
Chairperson for the Golf Committee
Important HOA documents (including past HOA budgets)
Please use this link to access our HOA Documents page in order to dowload important documents in pdf format:
KEY FOB INFO
As the new pool season approaches, please test your key fobs on the Clubhouse main double doors to verify that they work. Reactivation of key fobs will be issued to homeowners who are up-to-date on their Facilities dues.
Please contact the Pro Shop to request activation of your key fobs.
The Pro Shop can be reached at: 443.359.5718
PLEASE DO NOT turn on your sprinklers on your own. Homeowner interference has caused some of the valves to break and have to be replaced, leading to further delays in repairing sections of the sprinkler system throughout the community.
Also, please be aware of the sprinkler heads located in the grass near your driveway - please do not drive over them - it will damage them - replacement is costly and time consuming.
POOL SAFETY NOTICE
Please click here for an important safety notice. Please be safe when using our community pool!
SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY!
The Wood Creek HOA is a non-profit organization and we welcome any donation of time and talents to our community. If you would like to support us, please check out the Committees page for more information.
Check out our Events page to find out what's happening in Wood Creek!